Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm too young.

I'm too young.
God has given me a heart that whats to help hurting people I want to show them that God has the power to heal them.
I would pray and pray that God would give me chances to do just that.After a long wait I came to the mind set that I was to young that I couldn't do work for God. He needed someone wise ,and older,and someone that had it all together.But that was NOT the case.
One day I have know idea why it was the day ,but it was I sat down and cried for the people around me SO SO many who are abused ,and is horid places,and doing horid things.I relized that God has put me he for a reason that I had the life I had for a reason.To bring glory to God.
So for now my heart is for those that don't know the truth.TO SHOW THEM GOD,AND TO LOVE THEM,BECAUSE CHRIST LOVED ME FIRST.
So God doesn't need a rich man ,and wise man ,a man who was had a good life .He will work through the weak and the poor ,and through ME!!!!!!!!! If only I alow him too.

1 comment:

Julianne Primer said...

Spend some more time in the OT and see all the times that the Lord used teenagers to accomlish His work and build His Kingdom!!! He wants to use you NOW!!