Friday, March 19, 2010

Life skills!

I'm doing this blog for many reasons ,but the first one is this. I spent sometimes at my Grandparents house which was very fun. But I heard one thing over and over again. " What are you going to do after high school?" "Well I'm going to stay at home , but I might learn Midwifery." My grandpa , "Well you need a skill you just can't stay home tell you get married and not learn a skill."
That is sad that the world believes such lies. Don't get me wrong I think skills are great. But women were created to be helpmeets. HELLO we kinda have the body to have children. But the world doesn't see be married ,and having children as a job. They see it as a part time job .
I really want to have children some days I really want to be the type of women God designed me to be.
It will be a fight. A fight that with God on my side I CAN win.
I want to encourage all young ladies that someday what to be a wife and a mom. To fight the fight. Not to believe the lies that the world will tell them. But to look in God's words for the real truth. Because someday our families will thank us for making that choice ,and for fighting for them.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good job with the blog Brandie!!! Love you Snope Snorter!!!